Founded in 1992 near Munich, MorphoSys is a leading German biopharmaceutical company, deeply rooted in science with a great reputation for a groundbreaking engineering technology platform and a leadership in therapeutic antibody generation.
Over the last two decades, we have forged R&D partnerships with many of the leading global pharmaceutical and biotech companies to develop novel therapies to improve the lives of patients suffering from serious diseases.
Living up to the origin of our name - Metamorphosis - we have embarked on an ambitious transformation from a leading R&D company into a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company. The doors to MorphoSys U.S. opened in 2019 in Boston in anticipation of the FDA approval of our first breakthrough cancer therapy.
MorphoSys' footprint in Boston has doubled to support our rapid growth. The MorphoSys U.S. teams are industry experts across many disciplines - global Commercial Supply Chain Management, Medical Affairs, Market Access and Advocacy, Sales, Marketing, Business Intelligence, Regulatory, Legal, Alliance Management, Advocacy, Finance, HR and Public Affairs - all aimed at achieving the ultimate goal of better addressing patient need.
Adding to our leading R&D capabilities in Germany, a second global development hub is opening in Boston to accelerate our global drug development capabilities.Boston R&D Hub U.S. Careers
From the heart of Bavaria to Boston, we bring together exceptional talent from around the world, creating highly diverse and inspiring working environments.
Underlying our culture is a deeply shared purpose and unshakable determination to bring new treatment options to patients in urgent need.
Working as OneMorphoSys, we strive relentlessly with a singular aspiration to improve the lives of patients and their loved ones.
Our values – Innovation, Collaboration, Courage and Urgency – guide our actions toward patients, our customers and each other.
Innovation is not just found in our pioneering scientific platforms, it is the core of how we challenge ourselves to deliver everything we do in new and better ways.
Collaboration is at the core of our OneMorphoSys philosophy, many working together with a singular mission to improve the lives of patients.
Courage fuels us to act boldly to pursue the unknown and discover the undiscovered.
Urgency fuels our actions every day because we know patients in need are waiting.
WE WANT MOR FOR YOU
MorphoSys is dedicated to improving lives, and this commitment extends to the lives of our colleagues. We provide comprehensive benefits to support our colleagues and their families in making positive choices about their health and well-being.
HEALTHCARE AND WELL-BEING
- MorphoSys contributes 85-90% of monthly medical, dental and vision premiums, administered through Blue Cross Blue Shield and VSP
- A variety of programs and resources are offered through our partnership with Blue Cross Blue Shield, including fitness and health apps and digital programs, fitness reward reimbursements, weight loss, smoking cessation and MOR
FINANCIAL WELLNESS BENEFITS
- The 401(k) plan, administered by Fidelity, provides employees with an opportunity to save for retirement. MorphoSys provides employees with a 3% contribution and an employer discretionary match up to 3% of annual compensation. Participants are immediately 100% vested in all employer contributions
Life & Disability Insurances
- 100% employer-paid Life & AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance coverages
- Voluntary Life & AD&D, Critical Illness and Accident insurances are also available to our employees
Rest and Recharge
- Vacation - 20 days of vacation per calendar year
- Holidays – 12 paid holidays and one floating holiday per calendar year
- Sick Time
- Monthly commuter subsidy of up to $300 for eligible employees
Monthly commuter subsidy of up to $300 for eligible employees*
MorphoSys is an Equal Opportunity Employer and takes pride in creating a diverse employment environment.
We are committed to policies that do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or protected veteran status, medical condition, pregnancy, disability or any other legally protected status.
Supporting Candidates During COVID-19
MorphoSys continues to monitor the COVID-19 situation because the safety of candidates, colleagues and patients is our primary concern.
During this time, interviews will continue as planned and be conducted virtually, when necessary, using readily available technology.
If you are currently interviewing with MorphoSys and have questions or concerns about your upcoming interviews, please connect with your Talent Acquisition contact.
*At MorphoSys, we continually review our benefits to provide a comprehensive, competitive, and cost-effective offering to our employees, and therefore, these benefit offerings may be amended or changed from time to time.